Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Poop

What is it with poop that seems to fill my dogs palette? I never really understood the fascination with eating something that, quite frankly, makes me throw up when I look at it, never mind smell it. Yet, my two dogs, whom I do love enormously (especially my favorite) can't seem to get enough of this crap.

Truly I shouldn't complain because after all there is less for Doug, yeah like I'm going to do it!, to clean up...but all in all it still is pretty gross.

Speaking of me NOT picking it up...I have to tell you...

Doug went out to Thailand for a few weeks, and I can not, and I mean I CAN NOT, pick this stuff up. Any ways, a close friend (yes, she is still a close friend) comes over to visit, with her two kids none-the-less, and asks me if I want her to pick it up. Of course, I immediately, right after sending praises upward, said "NO!" "I can't have you come over my house to visit and then pick up after my dogs!" I meant this half-heatedly for a couple of reasons.

1. My dogs poop the size of her one dog and I have two of them...
2. She is a dear sister and I couldn't really ask her (notice above...she volunteered)

Within a minute or two, my dear friend is actually picking up the poop! As if that wasn't enough, she empties the trash bag and brings it to the front of the house where the other trash was waiting to be picked up for the next morning.

Honestly, friend is there a kidney or something you need that I can give you?!

Oops, where was I? Oh yeah, getting back to my boys...

I can't believe that first thing in the morning they head out, do their business and then start eating it. What's the deal? First thing in the morning I head in, do my business and then start brushing my teeth so I don't have breath like my two dogs.

Doug and I can be pounding on the window and these two dogs will actually look towards the house and give us a look like, ah, excuse me you are interrupting my dinner. You would think they were eating at a five star restaurant.

Man, can you imagine if they were on to something?! Maybe we should set up a few tables out there and see if this helps us get out of debt.

Some how I doubt it, but I'm not winning the lottery any time soon, so maybe I'll give it a chance.

Well, on second thought I better not. I recently invited my Pastor and his family over to dinner...Lord help me if they read this blog!

Signed,
PAPEP
or
Parents Against Poop Eating Pets

P.S. We've tried everything to get them to stop...forbid, hot sauce, etc., etc., etc.!

No comments: