Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm never this stuiped...am I?

OK, I go ahead and start my first blog...whining about food and money...you read those right?

So, what do I do. I head out to Wal-mart and spend a reasonable amount on groceries, most of which is going to end up for our camping trip (new blog to come) and immediately, and I mean from the parking lot of Wal-mart head out to McDonalds because I'm hungry. What the heck (not the word I'd like to use)!

So I go ahead and order a chicken sandwich, hey I'm on a diet remember. I specifically say no pickles, which means make the sandwich any way you like and before you hand her the bag, pull the pickles off quickly. As if I'm not going to smell the juice?! Or heaven forbid actually taste pickle taste?! Ah, ew!

OK, I take a bite, totally gross, but I'm thinking at least I'm sticking to my diet...well OK, until I pass Wendy's on my way home. Now come on...is it really my fault they put a Wendy's up so close to my house? I think not...I'm it's not as if I called Dave and said "Hey Dave, if your looking to build come on over to Troy and put a big one up right near my home. Let's be serious, shall we...I already did that with Waffle House.

Well, I was able to hang in there and NOT go through the drive through...no I didn't walk in either, I'm on a strict exercise regime here folks. Aren't you proud of me?!

I must admit that when it comes to chicken sandwiches I'll stick with the best...Chick Fil A. McDonalds, my friend, your burgers will just have to do :-)

Fortunately this incident was quickly fixed by the Little Debbie Snack Cakes I had purchased earlier at Wal-Mart.

I told you I had a spending problem right?

No comments: