Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Weight Loss

OK, show of hands...how many moms out there are trying to lose weight? Whoa, hang on! I can't count that fast, and it is really hard looking into this monitor. Seriously the light really hurts my eyes.

Now, that I've backed up from the screen, I'm trying to join the throws of women out there trying to get healthy.

I've been up to a good start. I lost 8 inches from my big old bod (I just hate calling myself a full figure gal) in 24 days...now this achievement would be great if I had been to the gym more than once since I got measured! I promise myself to go back...soon...really soon...honest! My gym is great...go visit Ladies Premier Fitness if you live in my neck of the woods. Don't live in my neck of the woods, get off your a, umm bum and find a gym closer to you!

I think the thing is that I've gotten kinda lazy this past week. My hubby had been out of town and life really isn't the same without him around. Honestly the man keeps me sane...go figure on why he would want that job, but for what ever the reason, he signed up and I ain't letting him go!

Also, my meals have been drastically cut. You know two plates instead of three and I am definitely not snacking like I used to...OK, mostly because I want to try to quit spending so much dang money all of the time, but that is for another popular blog.

I really do enjoy cooking. How hard can boiling a bag be? OK so I tried it in the microwave and that really didn't go as planned! In all seriousness, I do enjoy cooking from D & L, and I love baking desserts, I just have gotten into a funk that I need to get out of.

It also doesn't help that the more my husband and daughter eat the taller they get , I'm 5'1", I never stood a chance, and when I eat the only way I get taller is if I'm laying down a measuring tape that goes to a 42" bust! Man, did I say that out loud?

Well, it is way past lunch time I'm going to keep you posted on my weight gain, I mean LOSS!!

Check back soon.

No comments: